Rental helps to be more sustainable
Whether rental companies operate in construction, agriculture or event organisation, sustainability is ever more important to their long-term business strategy. Customers and investors – either private or public – have increasingly demanding requirements, such as carbon footprint, waste management or occupational health & safety performance.
Renting equipment allows rental customers, in the first place, to save time and investment capital, and to focus on their core business. Moreover, rental companies have the technical, logistical, legal and commercial expertise to help their customers comply with sustainability requirements related to equipment. They can supply the most energy-efficient solutions, provide safety instructions and training, and often advise on an efficient design of a construction or event site.
Do you know all benefits of a sustainability policy?
Submit your best practices
Share your sustainable best practice with us. If your best practice is selected, you will appear in this brochure and will be nominated for the Sustainable Business Innovation Award in Rental
- Increasing organisational effectiveness
- Increasing marketing and competitive advantages
- Improving public image
- Reducing accidents
- Enhancing customer's trust in your business
- Minimising the effect of the rental industry on the environment
Reducing liability and risk exposure
- Meeting customer's requirements
- Improving the commitment of employees
- Improving health and safety of staff and customers
- Reducing costs through operational improvements
- Gaining access to more stable financing